Saturday, September 25, 2010

Journey begins: The first step

Hello Readers,

I am not a person who opens up easily and frankly I have no idea what I am doing here writing a blog in the middle of the night writing a blog when I have a large syllabi of movies to cover. But over all the superlatives we bear over our personality the truth is that we share. And it is these sharing that brings us closer. I even believe that humans as a race became civilized because thousands years ago we shared. And so I am here: To share.

In this blog i would just like to introduce to myself and what this blog will be all about. For those who know me i hope i am a 'somebody' and for those who don't i am a no one, or just another xyz with a laptop and a modem who wishes that someone somewhere should spend some precious moments of his/her life reading about me and my problems. But every 'somebody' began out as a 'nobody'.

I often say to my friends that life is short and time is less. But both can be protracted. There are a number of things that goes through minds of anyone and it is his reflections upon it that can change the continuum of time and space.

Life is full of secrets. And this is what makes life interesting, worth living.

But the greatest secret of life is ONESELF...

It might feel that I am going a bit philosophical but this is one thing i truly believe in. The degree to which a human can surprise or amaze himself knows no bounds.

I wrote the title as a beginning and will therefore keep it short. I cannot pin point what i am going to write here but i hope some of you will find it worth a read!!

-Shubhang (Traveler) 

8 comments:

  1. // The degree to which a human can surprise or amaze himself knows no bounds.//

    Nice :)
    Keep writing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Buddy..
    Keep Blogging...
    Best of luck.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job..
    i completely agree with you..
    its up to us to make the best of every situation..
    keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...i can anticipate dat u fruitfully use ur tym coz, to loosers who waste it lyf is tooo long.............bt u say its short

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great blog..Specially a critical evaluation of present scenario and specially the 'locus' shifting..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shaini: Thanxx for your support.. :)..and i just try tp fruitfully use my time.. :p..

    and believe me...
    Life is short and time is very less..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @govind: Thanxx dude... ur commets are always welcome...

    ReplyDelete